We are looking for a competent Operation Officer to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
– Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
– Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
– Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
– Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery
– Schedule shifts for our drivers and warehouse staff
– Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
– Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed
– Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
– Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems
– Basic accounting knowledge
– Excellent organizational and time-management skills
– Good communication skills
– BSc in Supply chain management, Logistics or relevant field