Unexpected pathways that help you to connect, grow and make an impact.
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
– Direct report to Managing Director, act as Business Partner
– Participate to set up strategy for company growth
– Provide human resources support and consultation across the Business on the most complex issues, supporting staff, managers and executives in all related areas and regions including: recruitment, performance management, compensation and rewards, staff relations, and people development.
– Perform communication activities to ensure understanding of all on-going HR management & development frameworks, processes and tools, in order to support Business development and change
– Identify, design and develop training programs, career consultation, career development, and proactively retain talents to advance our existing workforce to higher levels.
– develop and execute performance evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
– Experience 1 years of HR business partner or generalist experience working in a fast paced environment
– Hold a relevant degree or equivalent practical experience with proof of HR related qualifications and experience in best practice.
– Experience in leading a team of HR specialists.
– Show an ability to challenge conventional approaches and a willingness to build a unique approach.
– Experience interfacing with organizational leaders in the development, execution, and evaluation of organizational development programs.
– Resulted orientation and time management skills.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
– Implement effective digital marketing campaigns, including website, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising within specified budget to achieve sales target
– Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns/activities
– Carry out market research to keep up to date with customer trends, market situation, and competitors – Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to achieve sales target
– Coordinate with clients, agencies, colleagues across departments to achieve results as planned
– Bachelor Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields
– At least 1 years experience in the position from E-commerce or digital marketing company, outstanding fresh graduate will also be considered
– Creative, energetic, result driven,analytic, easily to adapt with changes, and good interpersonal skill
– Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
– Experience in PS and/or AI would be an advantage.
We are looking for a competent Operation Officer to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
A great asset for a Logistics Coordinator is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
– Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
– Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
– Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
– Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery
– Schedule shifts for our drivers and warehouse staff
– Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
– Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed
– Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
– Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems
– Basic accounting knowledge
– Excellent organizational and time-management skills
– Good communication skills
– BSc in Supply chain management, Logistics or relevant field
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
– Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
– Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
– Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
– Responsible for documentations related to the concerned departments such as, quotations, receipt, etc.
– Other related jobs as assigned by the manager
– Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
– Proficiency in English
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office
– Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
– Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
– Fast learner and passion for sales
– Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
– Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
– High school degree