We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
– Direct report to Managing Director, act as Business Partner
– Participate to set up strategy for company growth
– Provide human resources support and consultation across the Business on the most complex issues, supporting staff, managers and executives in all related areas and regions including: recruitment, performance management, compensation and rewards, staff relations, and people development.
– Perform communication activities to ensure understanding of all on-going HR management & development frameworks, processes and tools, in order to support Business development and change
– Identify, design and develop training programs, career consultation, career development, and proactively retain talents to advance our existing workforce to higher levels.
– develop and execute performance evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
– Experience 1 years of HR business partner or generalist experience working in a fast paced environment
– Hold a relevant degree or equivalent practical experience with proof of HR related qualifications and experience in best practice.
– Experience in leading a team of HR specialists.
– Show an ability to challenge conventional approaches and a willingness to build a unique approach.
– Experience interfacing with organizational leaders in the development, execution, and evaluation of organizational development programs.
– Resulted orientation and time management skills.